Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Daisy

Top - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Next 






Ello! Hope y'all have had a dandy week - I got to spend mine in Edinburgh, and what a bloomin' lovely place! I really should have stopped to take more pictures, not to fear though, I'll be back in a couple more weeks to do my fashion shoot so if any of you are familiar with Edinburgh, I would love to hear your suggestions on where to go :)

This daisy Tee just brightens up my day without fail whenever I put it on - only cost me a few pennies from Primark! Although I must point out that I'm not the only one to have spied this little beauty, quite a number of other people own it too, seeing as I spot someone else in it nearly every time I walk through town... but y'know what? I think I like it too much to let my hipster tendencies stop me, and if I see someone else wearing it while I'm wearing it, I shall grace them an approving nod, for we must have the same brilliant taste. Infact, lets create a daisy T-shirt community, anyone game? no? just me then... 



Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment