Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Vintage Glamour






Hey there! wow am I impressed with these photos, courtesy of Levi Maddison :) I went over to go and help Levi a few weeks ago for her Vintage Glamour uni project and these are the results. I was afraid that I wasn't going to be much help with my wind swept hair and tired eyes (I'd been sat through two long lectures) but Levi assured me otherwise the wee sweetheart. Also you don't get to see how tired I am because the pictures have to be manipulated a bit to get that porcelain glow that vintage glamour models seem to radiate, you could practically use them as a torch in the dark.

 Just a small tip for anyone ever looking to have a few lovely pictures taken, either as a group or just by yourself - befriend some photography students! they're always looking for models and if you're extra nice they'll even make sure they get you in the best light. 



Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment